The Regeneration Statement 2012-2022 (PDF, 3Mb) outlines the underlying ambition of creating sustainable places where people want to live, work, invest and visit can be achieved. The statement outlines the current Durham County position and looks forward ten years, identifying key priorities and ambitions for where we want to be. It underpins the County Durham Vision 2035 for County Durham and forms the Altogether Wealthier Priority Theme.
The Regeneration Statement vision will be delivered in partnership. By working together we will capitalise on untapped potential. Through the right partnership approach, right levels of investment to provide the right infrastructure, people and support for business, we are confident we can boost economic recovery and return to pre-recession levels of employment.
The Regeneration Statement is underpinned by key strategies and plans including:
- Business and Enterprise Framework (PDF, 925kb)
- County Durham Economic Partnership Prospectus - March 2014 (PDF, 844kb)
- Measuring our Success (PDF, 451kb)
- County Durham Skills Strategy 2014 (PDF, 534kb)
- County Durham Innovation Framework (PDF, 284kb)
- 2018 CDEP State of the County Report (PDF, 1Mb)