Following the economic downturn of 2008 and several years of recession and recent improvements in economic conditions in the UK we have produced a monthly economic update for County Durham.
The key objective of this is to update partners and stakeholders on the current economic situation in the County. The updates are a vital step in our understanding of the up to date position of the local economy and are part of the County Durham Economic Assessment.
County Durham Economic Updates
Current County Durham Economic Bulletins can be found below:
- Economic Update October 2017 (PDF, 410kb)
- Economic Update July 2017 (PDF, 591kb)
- Economic Bulletin October 2016 (PDF, 402kb)
- Economic Update July 2016 (PDF, 529kb)
- Economic Bulletin June 2016 (PDF, 518kb)
Previous editions of 2015 Economic Updates
Q2 2015 Economic Bulletin (covering data from April to June 2015) can be found below:
- Q2 2015 County Durham Economic Update (PDF, 400kb)
- Q1 2015 County Durham Economic Update (PDF, 382kb)
Previous Years' Economic Updates
The following links will take you to all previous issues of the Economic Update from October 2009 to the latest edition covering November 2013 to January 2014.
- 2014 Economic Update
- 2013 Economic Update
- 2012 Economic Update
- 2011 Economic Update
- 2010 Economic Update
- 2009 Economic Update
If you require any information which is not included in previous or current editions of the County Durham Economic Update or if you would like to receive a notification to receive future updates please contact us.