Every adult, child and place in County Durham will be, and will feel, safe.
The Safe Durham Partnership pledges to:
- Listen, engage and work with local communities.
- Provide a responsive, consistent and coordinated approach across all agencies.
Our strategic objectives are:
- To reduce anti-social behaviour
- To protect vulnerable people from harm
- To reduce re-offending
- To reduce harm from alcohol and substance misuse
- To embed the "Think Family" approach
- Counter terrorism and prevent violent extremism
- To implement measures to promote a safe environment
The Safe Durham Partnership has developed a Partnership Plan that you can download on our What We Do page. The Plan sets out the priority objectives of the Safe Durham Partnership and the outcomes we want to achieve by working in partnership.