Please use the links below to access key documents from the Safe Durham Partnership. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents. You can download Adobe: Acrobat Reader from the Adobe website to read Adobe PDF documents.
The Safe Durham Partnership Plan 2020-2025 was developed and agree by the Safe Durham Partnership prior to the global coronavirus pandemic. Covid-19 has had a huge impact on how Durham County Council and its partners deliver services to ensure those who need to access vital services still receive them, whilst also supporting providers who run essential services. Many of the actions in the current Plan have supported our approach in these unprecedented times.
Utilising the approach to wellbeing, we have worked with communities and the voluntary sector to support residents who have shielded, are self-isolating or have no other support networks.
A 2021 refresh of the Safe Durham Partnership Plan will ensure full alignment with the County Durham Vision implementation, the partnership governance review and will consider the impact Covid-19 has on our partners, communities and services and any Covid-19 related actions will be included.
- Information on how children and parents can stay safe on the internet
- How to stay safe online, a leaflet for parents (PDF, 1Mb)
- Vehicle Security Information Leaflet (PDF, 768kb)
- Home Security Information Leaflet (PDF, 375kb)
- Anti-Social Behaviour Information Leaflet (PDF, 550kb)
- Advice for Women (Harbour) (PDF, 503kb)
- Advice for Men (Harbour) (PDF, 476kb)
- Advice for Children (Harbour) (PDF, 299kb)
- County Durham and Darlington Multi Agency Domestic Violence and Abuse Procedural Flow Chart (April 2020) (PDF, 225kb)