The Safe Durham Partnership Plan 2020 to 2025 (PDF, 1014kb) includes public and stakeholder consultation to ensure alignment with the County Durham Vision 2035.
The current priorities from the Safe Durham Partnership Plan 2020-25 are as follows:
- Promote being safe and feeling safe in your community
- Support victims and protect vulnerable people from harm
- Prevent: Counter Terrorism, Radicalisation and Violent Extremism
- Reduce reoffending
- Alcohol and substance misuse reduction
- Tackle and prevent cyber enabled crime
The Safe Durham Partnership Plan will be refreshed in 2021 to ensure alignment with the County Durham Vision, the current strategic governance review and consider impact and actions related to Covid-19.