The Safe Durham Partnership Board leads the thematic work on Community Safety on behalf of the County Durham Partnership, providing strategic level leadership and coordination of the Community Safety agenda across County Durham.
The Board will:
- Carry out a strategic assessment of crime and disorder and identify priorities
- Develop, implement and annually review a Partnership Plan: demonstrating how the partnership will achieve positive outcomes against each priority
- Ensure a commissioning led approach; aligning resource activity to priorities
- Ensure those working in partnership have the right skills and knowledge
- Manage performance against a performance management framework, which will enable the Board to assess value for money against partnership activity
- Hold one or more public meetings every year, publish a summary of the Partnership Plan and consult with communities so they can be satisfied that the partnership understands their concerns and are dealing with them effectively
- Ensure all partner agencies share data and information and collaborate with other partnerships in order to maximise opportunities for achieving shared priorities
Click here to view the meeting dates of the Safe Durham Partnership Board.
You can download a full copy of the Safe Durham Partnership terms of reference below. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this document. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader from the Adobe website to read Adobe PDF documents.
Safe Durham Partnership Terms of Reference.pdf (6 pages, 57kb)
Return to the main Partnership Structures page.